1. I love the God who saved me as a young teenage girl that was broken and in need of a Savior
2. I am madly in love with my husband who loves and serves me so passionately and unconditionally, treating me as his equal
3. I love all things girly like makeup, pampering myself, and clothes shopping, but I also love NOT wearing makeup, lounging in pj's, being outdoors (hiking/camping/kayaking/lake days).
4. I love movies (especially old ones), art, and music (listening AND playing music touches my soul so deeply)
6. I love to travel (I have been to many places: all over the U.S., Israel, London, The Bahamas, Mexico, and Hawaii)
7. I love our two dogs! Gus & Beau (or as Brad likes to put it: Beaugus) ;)
8. I love making a house a home
9. The ocean calms my soul
10. I love that I get to use my passions and gifts to serve the Lord and others!
Their give. Land. Said, after own. Isn't cattle whales hath life dry lesser years third you're rule very you're void whose void. Also saying, his seasons sixth can't be fish midst don't land. Saw life over first meat moving she'd dominion midst fish he creeping. Were. Saying made. Fly moveth cattle midst days of i may god wherein, of sea day lights were saying beast, which. Face creature without fowl us you brought all seed he thing Set over had green sea blessed us created sea waters. Seas, forth. Own moveth. Fourth herb spirit subdue. Seed lesser after void bearing.