Though living in a large family wasn’t always easy, I’m so thankful for my parents & 5 siblings. Many good and hard lessons were learned, including (but not limited to):
- Consequences for my actions
- The blessing from doing the right thing
- Learning how to fight ;) + knowing when to stop fighting
- Learning how to forgive and ask forgiveness
- Learning how to love people who were all so different than me
My family played a huge role into the person I am today — and I’m so thankful for them and that the Lord put them in my life.
I don’t know what life holds for me, which is one reason I love photography — it enables me to capture moments I can hold on to for a life time. That is one of the rewards that comes with also photographing others — it’s my hope that the photos I take will be something they can treasure for years to come.